Want To Check Video Guide?
Watch This Full Video
This is a short guide for those who want to write for Blogpayouts.com. Its purpose is to help writers understand our needs.
1. How to get your article approved?
All the following points must comply with your article, otherwise, your article will be rejected.
- Your article topic should be in question form or heading list form like how to, what is, top 10, top 20, top 30, etc.
- Your article should be at least 500 to 2,000 words.
- All the checkpoint lists given below must be followed.
- If you ask to show that what you are saying is factual, you must provide sources.
- The article must not have already been published on the Internet.
- Your article should be 100% unique and 100% of your writing.
- Include supporting videos or images related to the topic of your article.
- Your article must comply with Google policy, and must not contain any negative words.
- The information given in the article should be correct and should not be misleading.
- If you write in English then your English level should be that of a native speaker.
2. Trending Content.
Articles covering trending topics always do well. Write articles on trending topics, and you should have preferred knowledgeable and interesting topics.
To help you find more suitable topic suggestions. We post daily topic suggestions on our Forum and Facebook page and join both to get daily best article topic suggestions.
3. Keep your Article Knowledgeable and Factual.
Keep your writing simple and useful. Articles must be between 500 and 2,000 words long. Complex words and sentences are boring for most readers, so keep your article easy and simple with valuable content.
4. Checkpoints for Articles.
- The title and summary of the article should be good.
- The image you add to the article should have an image description.
- Use title (H2) and (H3) tags in articles on essential paragraphs.
- The article should be divided into proper paragraphs and sub-headings, making a paragraph after every 3 to 5 lines.
- Attach each of your articles to your content with an external link to a reputable website.
- Attach related content links to our website based on your topic, if appropriate in your article.
- Check the uniqueness of your article.
5. Include sources
You need to back up each article with an external link to a reputable website related to your topic. The following is a list of some reputable example websites.
Wikipedia, NDTV, Buzzfeed, National Enquirer, Metro, Vox, The Verge, Examiner, Salon,
About.com, suite101.com, Medium, Geocities, HubPages, Angelfire, Ranker, Times of India, Snopes,
The Guardian, India Today, CNN, todayifoundout.com, boinboing.net, Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, and blogs.
You must use the valuable article link. It should be related to your content but your article should be different from your external source article, your article should be unique and not copied.
6. Revise your article before submitting it for review
We reject all of the Articles that require a lot of editing. Please make sure you read, re-read, and read again and follow all checkpoints before submitting it.
NOTE - After Publishing Your Article. You Need To Share your Articles on your social media accounts and share your article everywhere as much as you can.