Smart National Identity Card: Overseas Pakistanis (SNICOP) can now be obtained from the offices of the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) by members of the Pakistani diaspora, especially those residing in Saudi Arabia, UAE, and other Gulf countries.
In case of dual citizenship, any Pakistani citizen can apply for NADRA Smart NICOP and travel to Pakistan without a visa. If the child was born abroad, a passport number is a prerequisite before applying for this document.
SNICOP Fee Details
NADRA offers two fee structures for Smart Necoup based on region. Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), where more than 70 percent of Pakistanis live, fall in Zone B.
How to Apply for NICOP
- You can apply for your NICOP by visiting the NADRA Registration Center (NRC) or through the Pak-ID website.
- You can apply for NICOP by visiting the nearest NADRA Registration Center (NRC).
- Following are the steps you will follow for NRC.
- You will be issued a token.
- Your photo will be taken.
- Your fingerprints and signature will be taken.
- Your required data entry will be done and the form will be printed for you to review yourself.
- You will be given a printed version of your application form.
- Once the form is printed and given to you, please submit the form to the concerned NRC after getting it attested by the gazetted officer.
If any of your blood relatives (father/mother/brother/sister/son/daughter) are available at the time of application in NRC, their biometrics can be obtained and hence form verification is not required.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. Do remember to come back and check The Blogpayouts website for all your up-to-date local and international news stories and remember, you can also follow us on Google News, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.